Typewriter Effect App (version 1)
In the table below for each line input:
If you need more rows click on the "Add Rows" button below the table.
Close these instructions by clicking on the header.
- The delay before the line starts being "typed" (in seconds).
- The speed of typing in characters per second (cps).
- The cursor e.g. "_", "|", ">" etc. Empty or a space (" "), means "no cursor".
- The line of text to be "typed".
- Place a "tick" in column "Use?" for those lines you want to use.
Once you are happy with the result click the button below and copy-paste the resulting HTML to a file (e.g. tty.html).